Vice President of Operations
Dallas, TX 75201 US
Salary + Additional Benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Profit Sharing
- Company vehicle or $500/month car allowance
Location: Dallas, TX
Type of Position: Direct Hire
- Oversee the daily operations, managing grinding, crushing, and recycling crews across all sites.
- Develop and implement project management and preventative maintenance programs for each operating unit.
- Ensure optimal performance of machinery and equipment and maintain schedules for equipment maintenance.
- Hire, train, supervise, and retain staff members responsible for equipment operations and maintenance.
- Work closely with the business development team, project managers, foremen, and business owner on new opportunities for growth and continuous improvement.
- Establish fail-safe plant uniformity standards and ensure strict adherence.
- Develop a quality control program to maintain product specifications during production.
- Audit and maintain all grinding equipment, ensuring all sites are prepared in advance for operations.
- Oversee site operations before and during production, including site setup, mobilization, feeding, grinding, and stockpiling of materials.
- Direct involvement with plant safety and safety audits; must be recognized as a safety leader.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience required
- Preferred horizontal grinding or recycling operations experience
- Must be able to manage and lead large operations and remote operations
- Must be willing to travel from site to site, up to 60% of the time; Occasional overnight stays
- Proficient in Microsoft applications (such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Must demonstrate strong problem-solving skills, entrepreneurial spirit, and the ability to excel in a high growth environment
- Some Spanish proficiency preferred
Due to the high volume of applications we typically receive, we regret that we are not able to personally respond to all applications. However, if you are invited to take the next step in the process, you will typically be contacted within one week of submitting your application.