Houston, TX 77092
In search of a Valve Technician. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply!
Job Location: NW Houston
Job Pay: $22/HR - $30/HR
Job Type: Contract to Hire
• The role will require someone who can conduct repairs and pressure testing on various valve and actuator types.
• Ensure all work is carried out in accordance with company policies, procedures, standards and work instructions
• Overhaul and recertification of relief valves including conventional, balanced bellows, pilot operated and vacuum types.
• Overhaul, test and recertification of various isolation valve types
• Overhaul, test and recertification of control valves, actuators, and ancillary equipment.
• Overhaul, test and recertification of all actuator types (pneumatic, hydraulic & electric)
• Troubleshooting and problem solving of all valve and actuator issues
• Provide core competence in use of valve flushing and sealant injection services
• Provide core competence in use of all torqueing and tensioning equipment
• Execution of risk assessments and hazard assessments on all related work scopes
• Ability to work effectively as an individual and as part of a team
• Conduct site/offshore surveys and produce detailed reports of the equipment detailed above in accordance with the client and/or the company’s requirements
• Communicate and report directly to Client maintenance and production teams when onsite
• Any other reasonable duties as required to meet the needs of the business
• High School Diploma.
• 5+ years of valve repair experience.
• Offshore and/or Site Experience
• TWIC Card
• Offshore BOSIET
• Good computer skills
• Valid Driver’s Licence