VP of Digital Marketing
950 Corbindale Road, Suite 400 Houston, TX 77024
A well-established business services company has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Vice President of Digital Marketing to direct and oversee its Marketing department. The ideal candidate is a highly creative leader with an excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts & best practices. Reporting directly to the CEO, the new VP will develop effective marketing strategies aligned with business goals to increase brand awareness and profitable digital engagement while ensuring all marketing activities contribute to the company’s long-term success.
Salary + Additional Benefits:
- $170,000-$180,000 + 30% bonus
- Medical Insurance
Location: Houston, TX
Type of Position: Direct hire
- Develop and implement a cohesive marketing plan to increase brand awareness.
- Design and execute programs that create demand for organizational products and promote sales via digital channels.
- Develop competitive positioning, branding, and corporate messaging strategies for the company's website or social media accounts.
- Launch optimized online advertisements, campaigns, events, or promotions to increase company and brand awareness.
- Analyze existing branding and marketing strategies and improve upon them.
- Lead a capable marketing team and delegate tasks fairly.
- Prepare and review monthly, quarterly, and yearly budgets; allocate resources appropriately.
- Lead and facilitate SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization, etc.).
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends, etc.).
- Conduct market research and implement new strategies based on findings.
- Monitor industry trends and schedule meetings to share new information with the team.
- Set daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly targets and implement various incentives to ensure they are achieved.
- Closely monitor competitors’ successes & failures and learn from them.
- Facilitate marketing events & launches and use these spaces to network with industry professionals.
- Assist with the recruitment, training, and onboarding of new staff.
- Set current and long-term goals for internal teams.
- Build relationships with media and stakeholders through creative PR strategies.
- Prepare regular reports and presentations on marketing metrics for the CEO.
- Conduct market analysis to identify challenges and opportunities for growth.
- Provide guidance and ideas to organize effective marketing events.
- Participate in the quarterly and annual planning of the company’s objectives.
- Ensure and foster effective communication and cooperation between Marketing and the rest of the organizational functions.
- Set individual and departmental objectives and goals and hold team members accountable to both company and individual goals and objectives.
- Hold direct reports accountable to the company’s policies, including expense and reimbursement policy.
- Uphold the highest standards in company brand compliance.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, branding, business, PR, or a similar field
- Experience in a similar role
- Superb marketing and research skills
- Knowledge and practical experience with SEO, digital marketing tools, and related software
- Highly observant and analytical
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to make difficult decisions
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities
- Willingness to travel
- Demonstrable experience in designing and implementing successful marketing campaigns
- Experience with CRM software and digital marketing tools & techniques
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Experience with B2C social media, Google Adwords and email campaigns and SEO/SEM
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Perfect knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, WebTrends etc.)
- Skills and experience in creative content writing