Technical Sales Manager
Houston, TX 77099 US
Salary + Additional Benefits:
- $90,000-$140,000 + Commission
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Fuel reimbursement, cellphone, laptop
- Paid time off & holidays
Location: Houston, TX
Type of Position: Direct Hire
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities in various industries, leveraging technical expertise and industry connections.
- Develop and execute sales strategies, maintain client relationships, and lead proposal development to showcase technical capabilities and secure projects.
- Provide sales support, guide operations teams, and address inquiries, ensuring client needs are met and projects are delivered successfully.
- Represent the company at conferences and industry events, fostering strong industry relationships and staying abreast of market trends.
- Bachelor’s Degree in chemical engineering, chemistry, or related field preferred; College degree desired but not required (based on experience)
- 5-15+ years of experience in rubber glove manufacturing industry
- 10+ years of progressive experience in technical sales, with a proven track record of driving revenue growth, closing deals, and building strong relationships
- Experience with CRM systems is a plus
- Sales experience in manufacturing is a plus
- B2B sales experience is a plus
- Strong leadership abilities to guide and motivate a sales team, fostering a collaborative and results-driven environment
- Domestic travel up to 50%
Due to the high volume of applications we typically receive, we regret that we are not able to personally respond to all applications. However, if you are invited to take the next step in the process, you will typically be contacted within one week of submitting your application.