Technical Outside Sales
Dallas, TX 75201 US
Salary + Additional Benefits:
- $70,000-$80,000 + Uncapped Commission
- Medical Insurance
- 401K – company match
Location: Dallas, TX
Type of Position: Direct Hire
- Focus on commercial and industrial marketplace with a utility product focus - low voltage electrical equipment.
- Work as a collaborative member of our sales team to sell products.
- Interact with inside sales team to develop cost-effective solution.
- Manage sales channel (direct and through distribution) and develop quotes & orders.
- Develop pricing strategy for all customers and projects in their assigned territory.
- Provide project support for submittals, production, and product delivery during construction.
- Identify and develop territory potential. With minimal supervision, plan and organize territory coverage and sales approach to assure most effective development of assigned sales territory in order to meet or exceed established objectives.
- Develop and maintain knowledge on competitors' products, quality, sales, pricing, production facilities, limitations, and marketing procedures.
- Contact established and prospective customers in assigned sales territory to provide close personal service; seek out and develop new accounts and product applications and increase market share.
- Interface with customer representatives to ascertain project requirements and provide any necessary technical assistance or service. Gather pertinent project information and provide explanations and direction to customer on products and solutions.
- Continually improve product knowledge through familiarization with all product literature, design specifications, field and laboratory test results, and hands-on experience in the field and manufacturing plants.
- Manage projects through our CRM System and Opportunity Tracking with a strong focus on data-driven sales.
- Perform other duties assigned.
- Three to five years of experience in low voltage electrical products (batteries, UPS, testing, & EV charging stations)
- A self-starter who is driven to succeed and works well in a team setting
Due to the high volume of applications we typically receive, we regret that we are not able to personally respond to all applications. However, if you are invited to take the next step in the process, you will typically be contacted within one week of submitting your application.