Technical Inside Sales
Houston, TX 77040 US
A well-established manufacturing equipment company is looking for a results-driven Inside Sales Representative to actively seek out and engage customer prospects. This exciting opportunity is perfect for a sales expert with a comprehensive technical understanding focused on providing solutions. Working closely with customers, the new team member will drive revenue growth and profitability by boosting customer acquisition levels while ensuring customer satisfaction and maintaining profitable client relationships.
Salary + Additional Benefits:
- $45,000-$60,000 plus a quarterly performance bonus
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401K - company match
Location: Houston, TX 77040
Type of Position: Direct hire
- Service existing accounts and establish new ones.
- Identify customer requirements and provide solutions.
- Quote and sell products in person, on the phone, and via email.
- Input and process orders; check availability/pricing.
- Generate and qualify leads; answer phones and emails.
- Develop and maintain own customer base.
- Ensure customer service satisfaction and good client relationships.
- Monitor and report sales activities.
- Provide technical product and/or equipment information.
- Contribute to team effort.
- Degree preferred or equivalent technical sales experience
- At least two years of technical sales experience
- Good math skills
- Technical/mechanical understanding
- Familiarity with various software and phone systems
- Familiarity with CRM practices along with ability to build productive professional business relationships
- Highly motivated and target-driven with a proven track record
- Excellent selling, communication, and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management, and organizational skills
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Proficiency in English; Spanish is an advantage
Due to the high volume of applications we typically receive, we regret that we are not able to personally respond to all applications. However, if you are invited to take the next step in the process, you will typically be contacted within one week of submitting your application.