5718 Westheimer Road , Suite 1600 Houston, TX 77057 US
Salary + Additional Benefits:
- 100% Company Paid Medical Premiums
- 3% defined employer 401k contribution after one year
- 20 days PTO + 8 holidays per year with an opportunity to earn up to a week of bonus vacation
- Employee assistance program
- Job Training
- Professional development
- Company paid trips to places like San Diego, Park City Utah, Jackson Hole
- Complimentary on-site fitness center
- Gated, covered parking
- Annual team building CPE trip
Location: Houston, TX
Type of Position: Direct Hire
- Work directly with clients and manage relationships as the primary point of contact.
- Review tax returns - individual (1040), trust/estate (1041), partnership (1065), S corp (1120S), C corp (1120), and gift tax returns (709).
- Lead a team of staff accountants and supervise their work.
- Bachelor’s degree required; master’s degree in accounting preferred
- Active Texas CPA license required
- 5 years of tax experience
- 1 year of supervisory experience preferred
- Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work required