11349 FM 529 Road Houston, TX 77041 US
A recognized worldwide leader and pioneer in the development and application of heavy lifting solutions is looking for a Structural Engineer to perform detailed structural engineering analysis & design. The ideal candidate is a self-motivated professional with knowledge in analyzing/designing structural models using computer software. Working collaboratively, the new team member will meet/exceed business objectives through effective process implementation while ensuring compliance with company guidelines & procedures.
Salary + Additional Benefits: Depends on experience
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- 401K - company match
Location: Houston, TX
Type of Position: Direct Hire
- Perform detailed structural engineering analysis and design; participate in all project phases from concept selection through onsite fabrication and full-scale dynamic testing while interfacing with clients and project teams.
- As part of developing custom project solutions and providing hands on technical support, may visit offsite facilities both onshore and offshore.
- Responsible for riser/umbilical installations and removals, flex joint change outs, material handling, complex rigging solutions, and permanent skid packages for fixed and floating platforms
- 4-year degree in Civil/Structural Engineering or similar (advanced degree preferred)
- 1+ year of experience
- Texas Professional Engineer License (or the ability to obtain)
- Valid TWIC card (or the ability to obtain)
- Ability to create and analyze structural models using computer software
- Ability to review and approve structural drawings
- Ability to author technical reports for client and regulatory body review
- Knowledge of the API RP 2A and AISC 9th and/or 13th edition (WSD) Codes
- Ability to work with a project team of supervisors and peers
- Offshore experience is preferred
Due to the high volume of applications we typically receive, we regret that we are not able to personally respond to all applications. However, if you are invited to take the next step in the process, you will typically be contacted within one week of submitting your application.