Sr. Tax Accountant
339 East Parkwood Ave Friendswood, TX 77546 US
A growing public accounting firm is looking for a Senior Tax Accountant to prep and file complex tax returns for public & private clients. The ideal candidate has excellent technical accounting and tax understanding.
Salary + Additional Benefits:
- $130,000 - $140,000
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
Location: Friendswood, TX 77546
Type of Position: Direct hire
- Prepare and file complex tax returns on behalf of clients.
- Compile supporting financial statements and documents.
- Review returns prepared by junior accountants.
- Assist with federal and state tax audits.
- Respond to inquiries from regulatory agencies.
- Perform tax research, staying up to date on changes.
- 4+ years of current and/or recent experience in public accounting
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting
- CPA required
- Exceptional client service skills with the ability to develop and maintain outstanding client relationships
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and project management skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities in a growing, collaborative, result-driven team environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Due to the high volume of applications we typically receive, we regret that we are not able to personally respond to all applications. However, if you are invited to take the next step in the process, you will typically be contacted within one week of submitting your application.