Sr. Software Support Analyst
Position: Sr. Software Support Analyst
Location: Houston, TX
As a Sr. Software Support Analyst, you will be joining our fast-growing team responsible for delivering value to and driving knowledge, support, adoption, and loyalty across our growing customer base.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, CIS, MIS, or other technology degree required.
TECHNICAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Experience troubleshooting technical software problems for end users in a support team/help desk environment
- Experience or knowledge with basic .Net development (C#, VB.Net, or ASP.Net)
- SQL DBA experience including knowledge of back-ups, inputs/exports, restoring SQL installations, creating reports, and running queries
- Experience supporting ERP systems (NetSuite preferred), SaaS platform solutions, or software applications
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers to understand and document requirements
- Skill and ability to: collect, organize, and analyze data to summarize findings and develop conclusions and evidence-based recommendations essential
- Experience remotely training end users on new software package basic capabilities
- Experience with high-volume calls and chats in a help desk environment Experience working in a team of 5-10 team members cross functionally within a customer facing support organization
- Assist customers with the proper use of the PCS proprietary platform
- Troubleshoot end-user Level 1, Level 2, and Level 3 customer reported software problems utilizing
- Salesforce as the helpdesk ticket support system as part of the technical software support team
- managing and resolving our customer’s general software platform issues while maintaining excellent customer service
- Act as the client-facing subject matter expert for new customization requests and own the responsibility for requirements gathering
- Support the PCS Software Implementation team during new customer installs before and after golive
- Own the SQL DBA responsibilities for the team. However, this is not a dedicated SQL DBA role
- Daily management of help desk tickets with SLA response time requirements requiring you to interact with clients and end users via email, chat, or phone conversations
- Remain up to date on PCS Software TMS product features
Due to the high volume of applications we typically receive, we regret that we are not able to personally respond to all applications. However, if you are invited to take the next step in the process, you will typically be contacted within 2 weeks of submitting your application.