Spanish Bilingual Legal Assistant
8584 Katy Fwy, Suite 100 Houston, TX 77024
Our client in West Houston is seeking a Spanish Bilingual Legal Assistant to join their team! This position will support reception and intake and provide a wide range of administrative support.
Location: West Houston
Salary: $16.00 - $18.00/hr
- Minimum of one year of work experience in a highly disciplined and process-oriented professional setting (e.g. law firm, doctor's office, corporate office).
- Answer incoming calls and conduct intake
- Work with medical and billing records, data entry and filing.
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma required, some college preferred – evidencing past academic success
- Strong phone skills - someone who is articulate and extremely professional, and able to command control of the conversation while showing empathy and delivering 5-star customer service
- Intermediate level computer skills in Microsoft Office, and common Internet software
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail, and able to follow very precise instructions
- Spanish Bilingual (read, write, speak) required