Raleigh, NC 27602 US
Salary: $22-30/hr + amazing company benefits
Location: Raleigh, NC
Type of Position: Direct Hire
- Analyze and diagnose customer equipment problems and breakdowns.
- Recommend the correct service and repair actions to resolve equipment performance problems.
- Make necessary repairs to customer and company forklifts and industrial, material handling, and people moving equipment.
- Examine safety devices, equipment, and systems on equipment making adjustments as needed.
- Provide preventative maintenance, including lubricating moving parts.
- Drive and operate repaired truck to verify conformance to specifications.
- Efficiently perform scheduled equipment maintenance per customer contract.
- Perform a thorough examination of the equipment, identify any necessary problems or repairs.
- Discuss any problems or repairs with the customer.
- Provide well-maintained personal tools required to perform equipment service.
- High school degree or GED preferred
- One year experience maintaining forklifts or related equipment; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- ASE and Toyota Master Level Technician preferred
Due to the high volume of applications we typically receive, we regret that we are not able to personally respond to all applications. However, if you are invited to take the next step in the process, you will typically be contacted within one week of submitting your application.