3033 Chimney Rock, Suite 300 , Suite 255F Houston, TX 77056 US
Salary + Additional Benefits:
- $70,000-$80,000 + Discretionary Bonus
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
Location: Houston, TX 77056
Type of Position: Direct Hire
- Prepare and draft legal documents, such as motions, briefs, memoranda of law, etc.
- Assist attorneys with all phases of litigation.
- Create and maintain case files, both digital and hard copy.
- Provide in-court litigation support during trials.
- Communicate regularly by phone, email, and in person with clients, attorneys, law clerks, vendors, court personnel, etc.
- Demonstrate agility in handling a variety of other matters as they arise.
- File and serve pleadings as necessary.
- Work independently negotiating, drafting, and editing agreements, notices, and other legal documents.
- Assist with and/or prepare summaries and analysis of contract terms.
- Build and refine Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) that improve team and contract workflow efficiencies.
- At least 3 years of person injury experience
- Familiarity with rules and litigation strategies
- Full understanding of federal and state court
- Very strong organizational skills, with a proactive approach.
- Excellent verbal and written communication
Due to the high volume of applications we typically receive, we regret that we are not able to personally respond to all applications. However, if you are invited to take the next step in the process, you will typically be contacted within one week of submitting your application.