Senior Electrical Engineer
1414 Randolph Avenue Avenel, NJ 07001 US
Salary + Additional Benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401K - company match
- Vacation + sick time + 9 paid holidays
Location: Avenel, NJ
Type of Position: Direct Hire
- Review and take ownership of customer technical requirements.
- Develop a system architecture to satisfy the technical requirements within the constraints of budget, recurring cost, and schedule.
- Provide detailed design and analysis for new circuit or circuit variations, including designing electronic circuits, PCB layouts, and magnetics.
- Design project specific test scenarios and test circuits for requirements compliance at sub-assembly and top-assembly levels.
- Evaluate and analyze existing circuits/designs for electrical performance.
- Generate sub-assembly and top-assembly acceptance test procedures (ATP).
- Conduct failure root cause analysis for repair units.
- Provide source material and consult in developing qualification test plan and/or qualification test procedure (QTP) and Qualification Test Report (QTR).
- Perform and formally record all testing required by test procedures (ATP and QTP).
- Bachelor’s (required) or Master’s (preferred) degree in Electrical Engineering
- 5+ years of electrical design experience
- Knowledge of various power electronics circuits, topologies, and their control
- Ability to understand, design, and simulate analog (required) and digital (desired) circuits
- Knowledge of low frequency and/or high frequency magnetic designs
- Expertise in one or more schematic capture software packages
- Knowledge of circuit debugging tools such as oscilloscopes, meters, probes, etc.
- Ability to manage concurrent tasks on one or more active projects
- US Citizen or US Permanent Resident
Due to the high volume of applications we typically receive, we regret that we are not able to personally respond to all applications. However, if you are invited to take the next step in the process, you will typically be contacted within one week of submitting your application.