Senior Demand Generation Manager
600 N Shepherd Dr Suite 305 Houston, TX 77007
A SaaS company is looking for a result-driven Senior Demand Generation Manager who will be responsible for the strategy and execution of marketing programs that capture leads across multiple channels. This is a great opportunity for someone who thrives in a collaborative work environment and wants to make a strong impact for the company and customers. Reporting to the Global Director of Marketing and working closely with cross-functional teams, the new Senior Demand Generation Manager will generate pipeline revenue by managing and optimizing integrated marketing campaigns.
Salary + Additional Benefits:
- $80,000 - $95,000
- Competitive Health Insurance Plan
- Company Matching 401k Plan
- Paid Parental and Family Leave
- Generous Vacation Plan & Time-Off
- Casual Work Environment with Snack-Stocked Kitchen
- Remote Flexibility
Location: Houston, TX / Remote
Type of Position: Direct hire
- Develop lead generation campaign/program strategy, objectives, goals, metrics, and define best practices, standards, and processes to drive successful customer acquisition and customer upsell opportunities.
- Plan and execute end-to-end demand generation programs which include, but are not limited to, webinars, emails, nurture, content syndication, tradeshows, video, etc.
- Work with direct report, Email Marketing Specialist, to manage lead nurturing programs to accelerate prospect movement through the demand generation sales funnel.
- Ensure optimization of marketing automation best practices to attract and guide qualified leads through the sales process. Extensive marketing automation platform (Pardot preferred), and Salesforce experience required.
- Maintain calendar of all demand generation campaigns/programs, tactics, budgets, and metrics to optimize awareness and lead generation efforts.
- Track and report on demand generation performance metrics, using this data to continually optimize campaign performance and report on demand generation efforts internally.
- Manage day-to-day activities and lead planning meetings with internal team and external agencies to define and execute on B2B demand generation strategy required to drive identified KPIs and business growth initiatives.
- Identify new optimization tests and growth opportunities for faster growth, better lifetime value, and/or lower CAC.
- Develop and manage projects and team members, including delegating tasks, reviewing team member work, adhering closely to deadlines and to budget, developing and revising ideas, developing a marketing calendar, and implementing projects.
- Build and maintain ongoing communication with the sales team. Meet with members of the sales team frequently to gather feedback on new assets, gain first-hand insights into industry trends, present results of recently implemented strategy.
- Own demand gen strategy and implementation with execution support from email marketing, content marketing, ops, design, and web.
- Work with internal teams to bring go-to-market plans for new features and verticals to market in a way that opens and accelerates opportunities.
- Understand the challenges faced by each buyer persona; use this to create targeted campaigns addressing and solving these challenges.
- Develop and execute co-marketing programs with technology and association partners.
- Build and execute effective marketing programs across the customer journey to optimize and accelerate pipeline generation.
- Build and own customer advocacy program to recruit new customer references.
- Drive customer acquisition, cross-sell, and up-sell efforts to meet expected lead targets through an understanding of the most relevant and engaging content needed during the stages of a B2B sales cycle.
- 5+ years of in-depth knowledge and experience leading B2B demand/lead generation with demonstrated lead, pipeline, and revenue growth
- Preferred experience includes:
- Knowledge and experience in the tenets of traditional and demand generation B2B marketing
- Expert-level working knowledge of Salesforce and Pardot
- Experience in developing and implementing lead scoring tracks
- Experience working with the accounting or financial services industries is a plus
- HubSpot Inbound Certification
- Proven experience creating high-impact, unique marketing campaigns
- Experience in managing a team
- Prior database management experience, preferably in a similar role
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing / Communications or related field of study
- Analytically-driven decision maker, with the ability to capture and share key data and insights and use data to drive marketing strategies and decisions
- Ability to handle multiple projects and priorities simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Deep knowledge of demand generation, marketing channels, and marketing metrics
- Deadline and results-driven
- A great storyteller internally by reporting on success and learning moments, and externally through targeted campaigns
- Obsessed with customer experience and customer journey; know how to create programs that work at each stage of the journey and add value, create engagement, and drive action
- Ability to set and beat monthly demand generation goals to support demo booking and revenue targets
- Tactical, hand-on experiences with lead forecasting, reporting, and analysis
- Big picture thinking and meticulous attention to detail; able to quickly understand overall business objectives; create a well-aligned marketing strategy and drive himself and the team towards execution
- Bring a testing and optimization framework to each approach, constantly striving to improve past performance
Due to the high volume of applications we typically receive, we regret that we are not able to personally respond to all applications. However, if you are invited to take the next step in the process, you will typically be contacted within 3 weeks of submitting your application.