Columbus, ON CA
Salary: Depends on experience + Bonus
Location: Ohio - Remote
Type of Position: Direct Hire
- Responsible for developing new customers and maintaining existing customers for
automated Robot welding equipment, tooling fixtures, and other products in North
- Provide customer consultation and solutions to achieve sales targets.
- Assist customers in understanding product features and advantages, conduct product
demonstrations and training.
- Participate in market research, develop sales strategies, and plans.
- Solid mechanical knowledge with experience in robot welding
- Open to about 35% Travel
- 3+ years of relevant Technical sales experience
- Good communication skills and teamwork spirit
- Strong sales skills and negotiation ability
- Proficient in using office software
- Some understanding of Chinese would be a plus, but it is not mandatory
Due to the high volume of applications we typically receive, we regret that we are not able to personally respond to all applications. However, if you are invited to take the next step in the process, you will typically be contacted within one week of submitting your application.