Speedy Freight Texas 2420 McIver , Ln #101 Carrollton, TX 75006 US
Salary + Additional Benefits:
- $80,000-$100,000 + Commission
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- 401K – company match
Location: Dallas, TX
Type of Position: Direct Hire
- Oversee and direct performance of the sales team.
- Define and execute territory sales plans.
- Prospect and generate own leads through an existing database of businesses/research and build a pipeline of potential new business utilizing the company CRM.
- Build relationship with and win new business opportunities to overall increase revenue and profit.
- Manage a portfolio of existing business to ensure customers are spending to their maximum potential.
- Create and manage a pipeline of opportunities to increase growth, while retaining healthy profit.
- Work collaboratively with the operations team to build tailored, sustainable, and profitable solutions for your customers.
- Analyze customer data and market research to give the best potential chance of winning new/additional business.
- Use all the above to hit/exceed monthly sales targets and hit weekly KPI’s.
- Update CRM system with accurate data and activity
- Discuss service offering with prospects to generate interest.
- Communicate effectively and professionally with all levels of staff and clients.
- Oversee local and regional sales, promotions, and campaigns.
- Plan and direct the hiring and training of new Sales Representatives.
- Direct and coordinate all sales activities.
- Prepare sales budgets and projections.
- Track and analyze sales statistics based on KPI.
- Set discount rates and determine price schedules.
- Serve as the face of the organization to internal and external partners.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key clients.
- 2-3 years of LTL/ TL experience
- Good work ethic and hungry to learn and develop themselves along with others
- Experience working in a proactive sales or cold calling role
- Experience of generating own sales leads
- Experience of working towards and hitting targets and daily KPI’s
- Good administration and organization skills
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Influencing and negotiations
- Strong organizational skills with ability to manage conflicting priorities
- Articulate with a confident manner
- Smart and professional attitude
Due to the high volume of applications we typically receive, we regret that we are not able to personally respond to all applications. However, if you are invited to take the next step in the process, you will typically be contacted within one week of submitting your application.