Boise, ID 83702 US
Salary + Additional Benefits:
- $65,000-$75,000 + Commission
- Medical, Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Opportunities for Advancement
- 401K - company match
Location: Boise, ID
Type of Position: Direct Hire
- Responsible for networking with client representatives to create and grow sales.
- Increase company’s footprint with national builders.
- Identify prospective customers, their key decision makers, and influencers and understand and influence their buying process.
- Establish, develop, and maintain strong relationships with current and prospective customers to generate new business for the organization’s products/services.
- Identify the business needs of customers and leverage services to assist the customer to meet their bottom line.
- Be able to connect services to customer needs.
- Meet or exceed revenue and profitability goals.
- Maintain accurate reports with respect to sales and prospects.
- Maintain a high level of product and service knowledge.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 3 years sales experience with associated record of achievement; construction related experience is a plus
- Familiar with the full cycle of residential construction
- Fluent in all construction terminology used in the industry
- Advanced networking skills
- Capacity and desire to learn more about the industry
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills along with the ability to prioritize activities to ensure customer satisfaction
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationship with customers
- Driven and highly self-motivated
- High level of integrity and work ethic
- Valid driver’s license, good driving record, and reliable vehicle required
- Ability to travel if necessary, including occasional overnight travel
- This position is work from home; however, candidate should be in the Boise, ID metro area
Due to the high volume of applications we typically receive, we regret that we are not able to personally respond to all applications. However, if you are invited to take the next step in the process, you will typically be contacted within one week of submitting your application.