5110 S.E. Loop 410 San Antonio, TX 78222 US
Salary + Additional Benefits:
- $120,000-$130,000 + Commission
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401K - company match
- Annual profit-sharing bonus
- Vehicle + Phone Allowance
Location: Remote - San Antonio, TX
Type of Position: Direct Hire
- Develop and maintain a sufficient prospect pipeline and close rate to ensure continuity and growth of revenues and profitability year over year.
- Visit clients and prospects, including developers, engineers, attorneys, and contractors, to uncover and evaluate their needs and identify solutions.
- Prepare and make presentations focusing on value engineering solutions and attractive financial options.
- Coordinate visits with technical staff and management to customer sites when necessary.
- Anticipate and respond to Request-for-Quotations, Request-for-Proposals, Statement of Qualifications requests, and other customer-based inquiries.
- Work with the team to respond in a timely manner to complete proposals, pricing, and presentations for customers, and bid packages.
- Follow up on proposals and bids to ensure the greatest potential for conversion to wins.
- Use CRM system (Salesforce) to manage key accounts, projects, prospects, and sales campaigns.
- Prepare sales forecasts and inform management of all activities, opportunities, issues, and project deadlines during monthly pipeline reviews.
- Maintain vigilance to market dynamics and trends in services, specifications, and competitor movement within their market of responsibility and customer base.
- Communicate information to colleagues and adjust sales strategy and positioning according to these dynamics to increase win rate.
- Alert leadership of extraordinary events, new risks, and requirements that may impact the business.
- Attend relevant industry trade shows and seminars.
- Develop and maintain communications in a cooperative and professional manner within all levels of the customers’ organization and company's business units.
- Ensure the compliance of business development practices with the directives of the company and work with the utmost integrity.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, business, sales and marketing, or related fields
- Minimum of 5 years of technical sales or related experience in the sales of water and wastewater packaged systems in the Municipal Utility District and similar environment in Texas
- Relevant established network and relationships
- Knowledge of legislation, suppliers, influences, and contract structures preferred
- Ability to modify communication and presentation style in order to relate to a variety of people and personalities
- Active listener capable of uncovering and understanding clients’ needs, building rapport and trust
- Knowledge of typical phases of project development process, client procurement procedures, and typical regulatory approval processes both within the refineries and externally
- Demonstrated ability to effectively utilize CRM (preferably Salesforce) tools to manage the sales process
- Demonstrated effective project planning and organizational skills to meet deadlines and effectively use internal resources
- Strong team player with a high-level of interpersonal, verbal, presentation, relationship building, persuasive & influencing skills in order to effectively communicate with all levels of internal and external contacts
- Must be a self-starter, able to successfully work with minimum supervision and in a matrix organization that is focused on in the field operations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Due to the high volume of applications we typically receive, we regret that we are not able to personally respond to all applications. However, if you are invited to take the next step in the process, you will typically be contacted within one week of submitting your application.