1715 Anna Creek Drive Houston, TX 77469
Initiate & develop relationships with retailers, distributors, wholesalers, and market influencers, build new networks of contacts to stimulate interest in products, provide sales management analysis data, projections, trends, customer needs, and other relevant information as appropriate.
Location: Houston, TX
Salary: Depends on experience
- Sells products by implementing national sales plans.
- Supervises regional sales managers.
- Determines annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies, analyzing trends and results.
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories and projecting expected sales volumes and profit for existing and new products.
- Implements national sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
- Maintains sales volume by tracking changing trends, economic indicators, competitors and supply and demand.
- Use Builds and maintains professional networks and associations in order to pro-actively provide services and products to the healthcare market and retail sector, Frequent end-user and distributor contact.
- Completes national sales operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees and following up on work results.
- Maintains national staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees.
- Plans, monitors, and appraises job results.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
- Planning & Execution of retail & healthcare marketing plans & strategy within the context of a long-term strategic plan to ensure profitability. Develop key market segmentation information, gather and analyze competitor product offering, pricing, and go-to-market strategies.
- Plan and implement new market-specific programs for the entire portfolio of hand cleansing (Hand sanitizers) and surface disinfecting products in retail setting.
- Increase sales and market share in new and existing business channels by achieving or exceeding unit volume, sales revenue, and gross margin by offering a mix of manufactured and sourced products.
- Identifies, scans, analyzes and develops new target segments of managed care while maintaining close touch to traditional retail segments.
- Propose and advise pricing strategies, promotional activities, customer sales programs, and identify accounts within targeted channels.
- Education and Experience College graduate; MBA preferred but not required.
- Should have extensive knowledge of personal care products, hand sanitizer & disinfectant industry-related business practices in the retail business including collecting and organizing industry information on competitor’s products and services, industry trends and specifications for new product launch.
- Have strong experience & network in the retail business, familiar with local , National retailers and wholesalers, such HEB, Kroger’s, Walmart, etc.
- Understanding of Distribution and wholesale business process.
- Extensive experience in managing new business launch in retail & healthcare channels from concept to launch.
- Marketing experience with brand/product management; Retail business to business sales experience a must.
Due to the high volume of applications, we typically receive, we regret that we are not able to personally respond to all applications. However, if you are invited to take the next step in the process, you will typically be contacted within 2 weeks of submitting your application.