18923 Freeport Drive Montgomery, TX 77356 US
Salary + Additional Benefits:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401K - company match
- Product Discounts
Location: Montgomery, TX
Type of Position: Direct Hire
- Collect, combine, and analyze data from multiple reports.
- Study past sales data to determine historical trends.
- Assess market trends, pricing, and strategy of competitors and other markets.
- Identify shopping and purchase trends of consumer base and target demographic.
- Create sales evaluation reports based on collected data.
- Using data pulled and analyzed, assist in developing sales plans and objectives.
- Monitor and evaluate sales performance.
- Determine sales potential and make recommendations.
- Forecast demand, movement, and revenue.
- Follow current trends and communicate any changes that would/may impact supply and demand; communicate data backing this appropriately.
- Develop methods and strategies for assessing large amounts of data.
- Develop sales projections and forecasts for multiple programs throughout the year.
- 3-5+ years of experience in sales analytics and forecasting
- Strong research and data analysis skills
- Strong knowledge and proficiency in Microsoft Excel, ability to manipulate data
- Strong written and oral communication; emphasis on presentation skills
- Ability to work independently and with cross-functional teams
- Possess strong problem-solving skills
- Communicate clearly and effectively
- Pay close attention to detail
- Relevant training and/or certifications as a Sales Analyst
- Familiar or working knowledge with Canva
Due to the high volume of applications we typically receive, we regret that we are not able to personally respond to all applications. However, if you are invited to take the next step in the process, you will typically be contacted within one week of submitting your application.