Regional Sales Representative
3773 Richmond Houston, TX 77046
One of the leading lessors of tank trailers and chassis in North America is looking for a Regional Sales Representative to sell the products and services of the company. The ideal candidate is an excellent negotiator with a deep understanding of the sales process & dynamics. Working with other sales representatives, the new team member will effectively coordinate and share best practices to meet/exceed the company’s sales objectives.
Salary + Additional Benefits:
- 30k in Commission, uncapped
Location: Houston, TX
- Maintain working relationships with existing clients to ensure exceptional service and identification of potential new sales opportunities.
- Identify appropriate prospects, set appointments, make effective qualifying sales calls, and manage sales cycles to close new business in all service categories offered.
- Possess in-depth product knowledge.
- Prepare professional, complete, concise, and accurate reports, proposals, booking packages, and other documentation as required for executive-level presentations.
- Achieve sales goals by assessing current client needs and following a defined selling process with potential buyers, often utilizing product demos and presentations.
- Coordinate with other sales representatives to ensure company quotas and standards are being met; perform market research and regular competitor monitoring.
- Represent our company’s products and services, starting with a deep and comprehensive understanding and following with consumer research to identify how our solutions meet needs.
- Meet weekly, monthly, and annual sales quotas through the successful implementation of sales and marketing strategies and tactics.
- Generate leads and build relationships planning and organizing daily work schedules to call on existing or potential sales outlets.
- Develop and implement territory action plans through comprehensive data analysis and adjust sales techniques based on interactions and results in the field.
- 5 years of experience in sales within an industrial leasing setting
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, and organizational skills
- Proficiency with sales management software and CRM
- Personal integrity
- Proven success rate at levels above quotas
- Ability to balance persuasion with professionalism
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to and enjoy traveling at least 50% of the time
- Knowledge of Google Suite applications
- Social Media Platforms; Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn
- Slack, Dropbox, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Can work in a fast-paced environment
- Heavy Travel – greater than 50%
Due to the high volume of applications we typically receive, we regret that we are not able to personally respond to all applications. However, if you are invited to take the next step in the process, you will typically be contacted within 3 weeks of submitting your application.