Regional Sales Manager
Permian, TX 77095 US
Seeking a Regional Sales Manager
The Regional Sales Manager is a key member of the organization responsible for sales growth in an assign territory. This individual contributor role requires a hunter mentality that will impact the company’s growth, thereby resulting in the ability gain financially.
Salary: $90,000-$110,000 + Commission
- Develop region to increase market penetration of products and meet annual sales goals.
- Establish and develop customer relationships to grow the sales pipeline and convert opportunities to orders.
- Identify customer needs and demonstrate the value of products.
- Work with customers to collect the technical inputs necessary for quotations, performance simulations, application engineering, and manufacturing.
- Prepare commercial documents including quotations, terms and conditions, and sales contracts.
- Oversee product installation, assist Engineering with field issues, and train customers on the products.
- Bookings and Sales Forecasting for assigned territory.
- Other duties as assigned by manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or business is desired
- Minimum 3 years relevant sales experience, preferably working with gas compression in the Oil & Gas industry.
- Proven track record for developing and managing sales opportunities.
- Progressive responsibility with sales and planning activities.
- Strong selling and negotiation skills.
- Established end-user contacts operating gas compression in the downstream, midstream, and pipeline segments.
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit and strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills.
- Must have excellent oral and written communications skills, be well organized and accurate, and have the ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Proficient in PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, and Word, and have strong computer skills.
- Strong customer service skills and the ability to interact professionally with peers, leadership, and customers.
- Open to 75% + travel
Due to the high volume of applications we typically receive, we regret that we are not able to personally respond to all applications. However, if you are invited to take the next step in the process, you will typically be contacted within 1 week of submitting your application.