Regional Sales Executive
A well-established SaaS company in the finance industry is seeking an experienced Regional Sales Executive to assess market opportunities, penetrate new accounts, and achieve aggressive sales targets by introducing the company's products & services to the market. The successful candidate is an excellent communicator with a strategic mindset who thrives in a performance-based, competitive atmosphere. Reporting directly to the President, the new Sales Executive will meet/exceed the company's objectives through effective management and execution of sales.
Salary + Additional Benefits:
- $85,000 Base + Bonus + Commission ($130,000 OTE)
- Medical and Dental Benefits
- Profit sharing after the first full year of employment
- Paid Vacation and Sick Days
- 4% 401k match
Location: Remote, US
Type of Position: Direct hire
- Excel in a quota-bearing role with responsibility for a geographic territory and ownership of the sales cycle from prospecting through to close.
- Meet and exceed quarterly quota objectives, monthly targets, prospecting activity, and pipeline goals that you are expected to meet and overachieve.
- Responsible for driving primary business within a defined territory with cold calls, campaigns, in-person meetings attending industry conferences, etc.
- Responsible for forecasting and activity updates; manage territories in CRM system.
- Clearly understand all the company divisions’ services/products and business benefits, with in-depth understanding of the services/products you are focused on selling.
- Provide in-person, on-line demos, and presentations to prospects/customers.
- Manage market generated leads in a timely manner.
- Will be in charge of a specific region assigned based on candidates strengths / where they have had past success
- 3-5 years of quota carrying, direct sales experience, preferably selling in a B2B environment
- Contacts within judicial districts would be a plus – selling to attorneys
- Experience with various CRM tools and reports – Company uses Microsoft CRM and OneNote to tract pipeline
- Experience with selling to a mature market with 6-12 months sales cycles
- Associates degree or equivalent education or equivalent related experience
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Ability to lead in-person and web-based prospect demonstrations
- Ability to strongly influence decision-makers at all levels
- Proven track record of consistent goal achievement
- Available to travel nationally 40-50% - No travel over the weekend
- Deliver Outcomes – Demonstrate a bias for speed and execution that serves our shareholders and customers.
- Operate as a Team Player – Work together to drive solutions for the good of the company.
- Build Strong Partnerships – Demonstrate integrity and build trust with others.
- Strive for Excellence – Motivate yourself and others to achieve high standards and continuously improve.
Due to the high volume of applications we typically receive, we regret that we are not able to personally respond to all applications. However, if you are invited to take the next step in the process, you will typically be contacted within 3 weeks of submitting your application.