9916 Gulf Fwy Houston, TX 77034
A well-established manufacturing company in Houston that has been in business 50+ years is looking for a Sales Assistant/Receptionist to join their team. This is a temp-to-hire opportunity with growth potential.
Location: South East Houston
- Type up work orders into the database with detailed accuracy.
- Review all sales departments write ups to verify accuracy of interpretation, delivery dates, billing information, shipping information and sales price, notifying the Sales Manager of all discrepancies.
- Review completed work order for accuracy and distribute to QC/production for review and sign off.
- Distribute completed paperwork to proper departments.
- Support sales with customer service inquiries including responding to sales order requests, expediting questions and responses, proof of delivery and data support.
- Answer phones with clarity and enthusiasm.
- Greet customers and visitors in a friendly and professional manner.
- Provide Administrative support to AP/AR, Sales and Purchasing staff as needed.
- General office duties such as filing, receiving/sorting mail and other front desk responsibilities.
- 2+ years of Administrative experience.
- Experience supporting in a sales environment a plus.
- Strong data entry with attention to speed as well as accuracy.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Skilled in Microsoft Word & Excel.
- Team player – willing to help out in other departments as needed.