515 Post Oak Blvd, Ste 300 , Suite 300 Houston, TX 77026 US
Salary + Additional Benefits:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
Location: Houston, TX 77056
Type of Position: Temp
- Provide an exceptional Customer Experience by greeting and welcoming guests as they arrive at our office. Assisting in monitoring visitor access for office security.
- Interact with current & future Customers by answering phone calls with professionalism and collaborating with Teammates internally to direct calls appropriately.
- Provide accounting and clerical support for the Accounting Department which includes:
- Maintain the records of checks received and properly classify checks into the check entry.
- Effectively collaborate and communicate with the accounting team on a consistent basis.
- Assist with the reconciliation of credit card statements, and other financial records to ensure accuracy and resolve any discrepancies.
- Prepare and maintain accounting documents and records, including invoices
- Support AP with an understanding of vendor management (1099s, W9)
- Assist with the verification of the accuracy of invoices and other financial documents, ensuring they comply with company policies and procedures.
- Respond to inquiries from internal teams and external vendors regarding accounting transactions and procedures.
- Complete monthly audits of information in financial software to avoid client billing and service discrepancies
- Support the accounting department with ad-hoc tasks and projects as needed.
- Stay updated on relevant accounting principles, regulations, and industry best practices.
- Order office & kitchen supplies and keep inventory of stock to keep the office running smoothly.
- Perform other clerical duties such as filing, photocopying, faxing where necessary.
- Professionalism and customer service mindset. This person will be one of the first interactions many of our clients, team members, and vendors interact with. A successful candidate will instill confidence in every interaction.
- High school diploma or equivalent; associate or bachelor's degree in accounting or related field is a plus.
- Previous experience as an Accounting Clerk or similar Accounting role.
- Proficient in using accounting software and MS Office applications, especially Excel. Intermediate Excel skill and beyond is a plus. (Formulas, Vlookups, pivot tables)
- Understanding of basic accounting principles and practices (GAAP).
- Exceptional phone etiquette and technical ability to use phone system.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills that enhance the customer experience.
- Strong discernment, judgment, and decision making. Ability to handle sensitive data and adhere to Accounting Controls.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Team-oriented mindset with the ability to collaborate effectively.
- Must be able to adhere to Internal Controls and Separation of Duties.
- Willing to work in a hybrid work environment, up to 4 days in the office each week
Due to the high volume of applications we typically receive, we regret that we are not able to personally respond to all applications. However, if you are invited to take the next step in the process, you will typically be contacted within one week of submitting your application.