1110 Ulrich Road Tomball, TX 77375 US
Salary + Additional Benefits:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
Location: Tomball, TX 77375
Type of Position: Temp-to-Hire
- Examine shipment contents and compare with records, such as manifests, invoices, or orders, to verify accuracy.
- Inspect and receive shipments from suppliers and sign paperwork upon receipt following QMS procedures.
- Document quantity, quality, type, weight, test result data, and value of materials or products to maintain shipping, receiving, and production records and files and scan all receiving documents into the company database.
- Confer or correspond with establishment representatives to rectify problems, such as damages, shortages, or nonconformance to specifications and follow QMS procedures for nonconforming material.
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure returned goods arrive at the quality inspectors table for revaluation.
- Restock, move, and rotate stock within storage areas and store items in an orderly and accessible manner in warehouses when received.
- Deliver or route materials to the appropriate departments when received.
- Take inventory or examine merchandise to identify items to be reordered or replenished as needed.
- Assist in loading and unloading shipments when necessary.
- Monitor back orders and follow up on orders that are late for buyouts only.
- Ensure that rejected parts that do not meet company standards are properly recorded and fixed prior to being shipped to the customer.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) required; Associate degree or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school preferred
- Forklift Operator Certification required
- Up to 5 years of experience in receiving, inventory, or related field required
- Math skills
- Time Management
- Problem Solving
- Computer Literacy
- Communication Skills
- Detail Orientation
Due to the high volume of applications we typically receive, we regret that we are not able to personally respond to all applications. However, if you are invited to take the next step in the process, you will typically be contacted within one week of submitting your application.