Real Estate Administrator
8665 New Trails Drive , Ste 170 The Woodlands, TX 77381 US
The Real Estate Administrator will be responsible for maintaining an inventory of all properties held by the Company. Additionally, the Real Estate Associate is responsible for coordinating with property management vendors, tracking, and facilitating tax payments, HOA dues, and general property fees. This role will also be responsible for new property searches and will work with the Real Estate Agent to broker properties under management's guidance. Additionally, Associate is expected to remain abreast of industry standards, requirements, external forces, and general industry knowledge.
Salary + Benefits:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Paternity Leave
- Paid Maternity Leave Longer Than 8 Weeks
- 401K - company match
- Collaborate with the Property Management Firm, Subsidiaries and Sister Companies.
- Maintain inventory of all properties owned by the Company. including appraised value, tax information, property insurance information, location, and descriptions.
- Maintain data spreadsheets on property information, utility accounts, vendors, SharePoint, and elsewhere as needed.
- Work as property management to communicate with tenants regarding their complaints, payments, etc. Have knowledge of each tenant’s lease.
- Schedule repairs and maintenance with appropriate vendors.
- Work closely with licensed realtors to conduct property searches and prepare and list properties for sale as directed by the Director of Real Estate.
- Coordinate the transaction through its life cycle (paperwork, ordering home warranties, client updates, and assist parties with closing preparation and needs).
- Work with Accounting to track all property related expenses incurred.
- Attend training sessions, teleconference calls and meetings as required.
- Coordinate contractors for home renovations, repairs, cleanings etc.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and negotiation skills
- Self-starter exhibiting great time management and scheduling abilities
- Excels at prioritizing and reprioritizing; able to move quickly between projects and tasks
- Resourceful, adaptable, and technically inclined
- Ability to network independently and with a team
- Intermediate experience with Office 365 Suite
- Maintain composure through high pressure situations
- Basic understanding of TREC requirements and interest in real estate market and what affects it
- Property management experience 2+ year – mandatory
- Maintain active real estate license – preferred
- Programs Used
- Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, SharePoint
- Nitro PDF