Quality and Safety Coordinator
L5 Factory Lane Middlesex, NJ 08846 US
Salary + Additional Benefits:
- $20-25/hr - DOE
- Medical Insurance
- 401K - company match
Location: Middlesex, NJ 08846 (Onsite)
Type of Position: Direct Hire
- Update the Quality and Safety manuals as needed.
- Keep all employees trained in the quality and safety procedures and provide documentation of all training.
- Ensure employees are training on the appropriate procedural tasks associated with their job functions.
- Provide claim information on damaged material to vendors and accounts payable.
- Review any quality complaints, issue nonconformances, and respond to quality reports.
- Provide information on ASTM, API, and ASME specifications to customers and salespeople.
- Interact with employees to uncover areas of improvement.
- Meet with the Safety Committee monthly, or after an incident.
- Keep management updated of any safety concerns.
- Conduct compliance audits often.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 3+ years of quality and safety experience preferred
- Spanish bilingual preferred
- MS Office skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills required