12300 Dairy Ashford , #300 Sugarland, TX 77478 US
Salary + Additional Benefits:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
Location: Houston, TX
Type of Position: Direct Hire
- Provide general support and assistance to Engineering Director to analyze and approve processes, testing, quality assurance systems, industry and customer specifications, and manufacturing of components.
- Assist and report to Engineering Director on internal research, development projects, and daily operations as it relates to ongoing projects.
- Assist in directing material processing for high alloyed titanium grades, super duplex, and nickel alloys.
- Analyze various material metallurgical and mechanical properties of materials to insure they meet customer specifications and requirements.
- Work with designers and draftspersons on cost effective manufacturing techniques from prototypes to production/mill run quantities.
- Seeking 10+ years of experience and someone with a metals, manufacturing background
- Enforce ISO quality compliance through controlled procedures and auditing for process improvements.
- Oversee development and implementation of the HSE policy of the company.
- Direct process improvements within the organization to improve efficiency and quality performance at the lowest possible cost/least amount of time.
- Serve as inspection lead through use of coordinate measurement machines, microscopes, micrometers/calipers, and ultrasonic equipment.
- Oversee destructive and non-destructive testing of materials in accordance with industry standards for both wrought materials and finished machined components to insure accurate certification of products.
- Maintain knowledge of recognized industry standards such as API, ASM, ASME, and ASTM material specifications as they apply to business and products.
- Responsible for overseeing IT systems and security within the company network.
- Performance Measurables:
- Continuous review and improvement in order handling and processing procedures. (Leadership role)
- Zero defects on the review of specifications, material documentation, testing documentation, and related technical documentation used in the course of daily work.
- Completion and monitoring of the adherence to the HSE policy of the company in conjunction with the Operations Manager.
- Reduced incidences of downtime or problems with IT & Phone systems – email, data servers, and data storage.
- Reduced incidences of NCRs and CPAR’s related to areas of supervisory responsibility.
- Improved ability to use Solidworks for creating CAD drawings and prints.
- Satisfactory completion of Engineering School work in conjunction with goals set.
Due to the high volume of applications we typically receive, we regret that we are not able to personally respond to all applications. However, if you are invited to take the next step in the process, you will typically be contacted within one week of submitting your application.