14510 Wagg Way Road Houston, TX 77041 US
A global manufacturing company in the plate heat exchanger industry is looking for a Production Technician to be responsible for assembling and servicing products. The ideal candidate is highly skilled in manufacturing assembly & service and familiar with production methods & principles. Working with autonomy, the new technician will drive operational excellence by ensuring world-class quality & functionality of products while maintaining compliance with health & safety standards.
Salary + Additional Benefits:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
Location: Houston, TX 77041
Type of Position: Direct hire
- Assembly experience
- Service/repair experience
- Ability to read and interpret technical documents and drawings
- Operate manual and powered tools
- In-process quality inspection
- In-process preventative maintenance
- Works well with others / team work
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Min 2 yrs experience assembly or service/repair
- Must be able to stand/walk for up to 10 hours/day
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds at times.
- Must be able to traverse facilities and machinery by climbing, balancing, lifting, walking, stooping, and carrying materials
Due to the high volume of applications we typically receive, we regret that we are not able to personally respond to all applications. However, if you are invited to take the next step in the process, you will typically be contacted within one week of submitting your application.