Production Team Member
One Royal Purple Lane Porter, TX 77365 US
A well-established manufacturing company is looking for a Production Team Member. The ideal candidate has forklift experience with excellent organizational skills and warehouse skills.
Salary + Additional Benefits:
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Casual dress code
- Opportunities for Advancement
Location: Porter, TX
Type of Position: Temp-to-Hire
1st Shift: 7:00am- 3:30pm Monday to Friday
- Warehouse and Forklift experience highly desirable.
- Assist with production process.
- Serve as back-up to other departments and performs duties as needed
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
- One year of related experience, or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Must be able to work any shift.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with changing concrete variables with limited supervision
- Must possess excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Strong analytical, statistical, math and computer skills.
- Self-motivated and detailed-oriented.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills to effectively work with individuals both inside and outside the company.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with changing concrete variables with limited supervision.
Due to the high volume of applications we typically receive, we regret that we are not able to personally respond to all applications. However, if you are invited to take the next step in the process, you will typically be contacted within 1 week of submitting your application.