Product Sales Coordinator
Houston, TX 77099 US
Salary + Additional Benefits:
- $70,000-$75,000 + Bonus
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Mileage & meal reimbursements (when applicable)
- Paid time off & holidays
Location: Houston, TX
Type of Position: Direct Hire
- Create sales & marketing campaigns focused on higher sales conversion rate, including markets served and not served.
- Research potential target customers.
- Responsible for the acquisition of new leads through cold calling and online sales strategies.
- Maintain and grow existing customer base through prospecting, sales account development, quoting, and customer follow-up.
- Answer phone calls on customer inquiries, questions, and estimates.
- Provide accurate product availability and pricing over the phone and through formal quote generation process.
- Demonstrate excellent organizational and communication skills in handling customers’ inquiries and concerns relating to products, technical specifications, and compatibility.
- Review and verify the accuracy of customer orders received via phone, email, or portal and reconcile all estimates for order entry.
- Work with warehouse & inventory management team to verify all product availability, and to provide order status, delivery/shipment dates, and order tracking to meet customer needs.
- Research and resolve order discrepancies and delivery issues.
- Assist with customer “After-Sales” support inquiries and requests to include returns, warranties, claims, and billing.
- College degree desired but not required (based on experience)
- Experience with CRM systems is a plus
- Sales experience in manufacturing is a plus
- B2B sales experience is a plus
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of sales and customer success disciplines
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Suite and Google Suite applications
- Good organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Ability to set priorities with little supervision, proactive, and self-motivated
- Ability to adapt to varying workflow and regularly manage multiple or conflicting demands, deadlines, urgent matters, or time pressures
- Exceptional customer service skills and ability to achieve targets
- Domestic travel up to 35%
Due to the high volume of applications we typically receive, we regret that we are not able to personally respond to all applications. However, if you are invited to take the next step in the process, you will typically be contacted within one week of submitting your application.