Vero Beach, FL 32960
Murray Resources is in search of a Procurement Director to work for a promotional products distribution company. This is a Direct Hire role with room for advancement.
Location: Vero Beach, FL
Schedule: M-F 8:00am-5:00pm
Type: Direct Hire
- Develop and communicate a procurement business plan; establish, communicate and implement long-term goals for the department in order to promote effectiveness and efficiency.
- Develop, communicate and administer procurement team performance and development plans and appraisals.
- Serve as the primary contact for procurement related questions, training, policy and procedure interpretation and alignment by all departments.
- Oversee contract development and administration.
- Develop and implement procurement-related training programs for the procurement team and organization.
- Manage current procurement policies, procedures and programs with a focus on their ability to enhance organizational value and efficiency; meet regularly with respective departments regarding procurement for their understanding and/or recommendations to enhance policies, procedures and develop, communicate and implement new/revised policies, procedures and programs as needed.
- Develop a centralized procurement program that adds value and efficiency to the organization;
- Process purchase orders; develops bids and proposals; and reconcile any invoice discrepancies
- Must have experience purchasing within the medical or PPE industries
- 5+ years of work experience as a Procurement Director or Head of Procurement
- Strong leadership skills with expertise in purchasing, supplier collaboration, development and compliance
- Knowledge of sourcing and procurement techniques as well as dexterity in “reading” the market
- Talent in negotiations and networking
- Aptitude in decision making and working with numbers
- Experience in collecting and analyzing data
- Base plus bonus
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- 401k with 4% match
- Room for advancement
- Fun work environment in an up-to-date modern office
***Due to the high volume of applications we typically receive, we regret that we are not able to personally respond to all applications. However, if you are invited to take the next step in the process, you will typically be contacted within a few weeks of submitting your application. ***