23549 Clay Road Katy, TX 77493 US
Location: Katy, TX
Type of Position: Direct Hire
- Production & Maintenance
- Ensure production processes run smoothly and efficiently.
- Identify and monitor production machine parameters.
- Report faults and breakdowns to supervisors and production engineers.
- Compile reports on costs and inventory levels.
- Identify process bottlenecks and devise solutions to resolve.
- Identify machine faults and production rate errors.
- Provide & review documented written work instructions for operations to ensure repeatability and reproducibility (flow charts, control charts, manufacturing process instructions).
- Identify and coordinate process/product improvement projects.
- Coordinate new product introduction, process readiness, and training with the group.
- Provide maintenance, equipment, and installation support when needed.
- Maintain a clean and safe production area.
- Maintain production logbooks.
- Meet company quality assurance requirements for personal work assignments.
- Monitor and test product/batch quality.
- Review and communicate production status reports. Update and communicate all the KPIs and propose action plans to reach the objectives.
- Ensure ISO 9001 process and certification.
- Develop and maintain the Quality Process Manual.
- Ensure all service personal adhere to safety protocols.
- Continuous Improvement
- Confer with other departments to determine progress of work and completion dates.
- Develop & coordinate activities associated with 5S & six sigma methodologies to promote continuous process improvements.
- High school diploma or GED
- Bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering preferred
- 5+ years of experience as a process technician or process engineer
- Excellent analytical and observational skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Sound knowledge of industrial machines and mechanical processes
- Advanced report-writing skills
- Ability to work well in teams
- Ability to work extra hours
- Comfortable working in a noisy environment
- Ability to stand for extended periods
- Knowledge in hydraulic
- Knowledge in supply chain and understanding process flow
- Knowledge in French is a plus
Due to the high volume of applications we typically receive, we regret that we are not able to personally respond to all applications. However, if you are invited to take the next step in the process, you will typically be contacted within one week of submitting your application.