Process Controls Engineer
9520 East Fwy Baytown, TX 77521
Seeking a Process Controls Engineer
Salary: $100,000 - $120,000 + Bonus
Location: Baytown, TX
Process Control Engineer Responsibilities:
- Performing quality assurance on existing manufacturing processes.
- Maintain site DCS and safety systems.
- Identifying areas that need process control optimization.
- Evaluating the efficiency of manufacturing technologies, instruments, equipment, and tools.
- Driving process control innovation in collaboration with senior managers.
- Recommending suitable software solutions and automating manufacturing processes.
- Keeping process control operations within budget without compromising quality and efficiency.
- Act as resources for site on instrumentation and controls opportunities.
- Ensuring compliance with industry standards and safety regulations.
- Documenting processes and preparing progress reports.
- Keeping abreast of developments and innovation in process control engineering.
Process Control Engineer Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, or in an industry-related field of specialization.
- Specialization in process control systems preferred.
- At least two years' experience in process control engineering in a related industry.
- Proficiency in project management and Statistical Process Control (SPC) software.
- Extensive industry-specific process control knowledge.
- Excellent leadership, collaboration, and communication skills.
- Superb analytical and strategic thinking abilities.
- Great organizational, time management, and recordkeeping skills.
- Ability to ensure adherence to industry standards and regulations.
Due to the high volume of applications we typically receive, we regret that we are not able to personally respond to all applications. However, if you are invited to take the next step in the process, you will typically be contacted within 2 weeks of submitting your application.