Pipe Quality Control Inspector
2750 Holmes Rd Houston, TX 77051 US
Location: Houston, TX 77051
Shift: M-F, 7:30 am - 4:30 pm
Type of Position: Temp-to-Hire
- Manage daily use and care of measuring equipment consisting of calipers, micrometers, tap measure, height gage, and NPT threaded gages.
- Responsible for daily inspection on inbound and outbound material.
- Perform thorough examinations of all materials and finished products.
- Implement and improve quality control operating procedures.
- Participate in routine visual inspections.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Enter data into report.
- At least 6 months of experience with pipe and casing
- Experience with fittings flanges pipe preferred
- Forklift experience
- Must be able to do simple math
- Ability to interpret technical product specifications
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Computer proficiency
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel; SharePoint is a plus
- Safety boots required
Due to the high volume of applications we typically receive, we regret that we are not able to personally respond to all applications. However, if you are invited to take the next step in the process, you will typically be contacted within one week of submitting your application.