Personal Assistant / House Manager
Houston, TX 77019 US
The House Manager will provide personal assistance to the family, manage calendars and schedules, and will manage household projects.
Location: Houston, TX 77019
Position Type: Direct Hire
Salary: $85,000+ DOE
- Manage household projects and coordinate with maintenance workers and vendors.
- Maintain the household and family calendars.
- Maintain grocery and household item inventory and place/pick up online orders.
- Meal preparation.
- Take children to and from appointments and activities (ages 9+).
- Personal shopping and errands.
- Coordinate travel plans and accompany on trips.
- Must have valid driver's license, clean driving record, and reliable transportation
- 10+ years of experience as a House Manager, Family Manager or Personal Assistant required
- Must be available Monday-Friday 9-6 in person; weekend availability a huge plus!
- CPR certified; nutritionist background strongly preferred
- Operate with a high sense of confidentiality.
- Must be adaptable and resourceful
- Excellent communication and organizational skills. Strong attention to detail
- Intermediate computer skills.
- Individual must have a mature personality and polished appearance.