Patient Care Coordinator
2450 Fondren Rd. , Suite 320 Houston, TX 77063 US
A thriving medical company is looking for a Patient Coordinator to perform all functions necessary to maintain the efficient workflow of all front office/admissions receptionist duties. The ideal candidate is an excellent communicator who knows customer service principles & best practices. Someone who thrives working in a high-volume office. Communicating effectively, the new hire will ensure business efficiency by providing exceptional customer service while maintaining compliance with health & safety standards.
Salary + Additional Benefits:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401K - company match
Location: Houston, TX
Type of Position: Direct hire
- Greet all patients as they arrive in a friendly, courteous, and professional manner.
- Demonstrate and maintain a working knowledge of customer service principles and departmental expectations regarding customer service.
- Document in the computer system all necessary demographic, insurance, and financial information.
- Answer phones.
- Schedule patient visit(s).
- Perform basic clerical tasks as needed, i.e., filing, faxing, emailing, etc.
- Perform any job related to the pre-access/registration process.
- Check patients in/out for surgery.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1-3 years of office experience in a health care setting required with previous dental practice experience is a plus
- Customer service experience required
- Must be able to effectively communicate with customers, both in person and over the telephone
- Bilingual (English and Spanish) preferred but not required
- Possess qualities of being optimistic, hard-working, and SMILE
- Effective communication skills both verbal and written
- Proficiency in MS Office
Due to the high volume of applications we typically receive, we regret that we are not able to personally respond to all applications. However, if you are invited to take the next step in the process, you will typically be contacted within one week of submitting your application.