Outside Sales Representative
Corpus Christi, TX 78402 US
Salary + Additional Benefits:
- $60,000-$85,000 + Commission
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401K - company match
Location: Corpus Chirsti, TX
- Model, promote, reinforce, and reward the consistent use of Company’s Values Based Leadership (VBL) tools, models, and processes to ensure alignment with our Vision, Values, and Mission.
- Responsible for the sales and marketing of rental and purchase of equipment.
- Provide service and support of existing customer base.
- Source new business opportunities.
- Prepare and present sales contracts/lease agreements.
- Prepare sales plans, sales reports, expense, and daily call reports.
- Develop new accounts and maintain accounts from previous year.
- Formulate bids on new and existing jobs and projects.
- Identify and acquire new service contract opportunities.
- Receive customer orders and serve as the customer contact point.
- Generate a referral network to assist in increasing the client base.
- Occasionally assist in familiarizing customer on equipment and vehicles.
- Aid in implementing, sustaining, and developing quality improvement processes that focus on safety, financials, operations, and customer service.
- Maintain records of sales or other business transactions.
- Prepare sales or other contracts.
- Work safely always and adhere to all applicable safety policies; comply with all company policies, procedures, and standards.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent with some college coursework or an equivalent combination of education and experience preferred
- Minimum of one to three years of work-related skill, knowledge, or experience is required; Three to five years of experience preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge of construction equipment and rental industry
- Demonstrated knowledge of selling techniques (prospecting, overcoming objections, closing sales)
- Excellent selling, negotiating, and closing skills with ability to build long term business relationships
- Proficient with MS Office Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.
- Understand the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making
- Use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions, or approaches to problems
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to establish working relationships with multiple departments and various levels of the organization
- First-class organizational, multi-tasking, and time management skills, deadline oriented
- Understand written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents and communicate effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience
- Ability to perform mathematical computations such as percentages, fractions, addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division quickly and accurately
- Ability to work independently and within a team in a fast-paced, high-volume environment with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations
- Ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences
- Extensive driving and overnight travel required
- Valid driver’s license
Due to the high volume of applications we typically receive, we regret that we are not able to personally respond to all applications. However, if you are invited to take the next step in the process, you will typically be contacted within one week of submitting your application.