Middlesex, NJ 08846 US
Salary + Additional Benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
Location: Middlesex, NJ
Type of Position: Direct Hire
- Supervise daily activities of the warehouse, including quality assurance, inventory control, space management, logistics, floor productivity, shipping, and customer service.
- Schedule and oversee warehouse team to meet the demands of the fulfillment center and manage the flow and quality of work to maximize efficiency and minimize overtime.
- Meet regularly with warehouse leads to review, analyze, and develop actionable plans for productivity and loss prevention.
- Ensure the warehouse operates at peak efficiency, with customer satisfaction being the primary goal.
- Maintain warehouse operations standards and procedures for product handling and storage requirements, equipment utilization, inventory management, shipping, and receiving.
- Inspect equipment, tools, and machinery regularly and oversee general maintenance as needed.
- Maintain a safe and healthy work environment by establishing, following, and enforcing standards and procedures while complying with legal regulations.
- High school diploma or GED; Bachelor’s degree will receive preferred interviewing status
- 5+ years in an operations management role managing supervisors and industrial employees
- 3 to 5 years of inventory related experience; PVF or Industrial Distribution preferred
- 3+ years in Industrial Distribution
- Expert user in ERP inventory systems and well-versed in computer software (MS Office package) and technology driven processes
- Proficient in process improvement while maintaining company standards
- Must be able to balance being a business partner to senior management while working independently as a self-motivated leader
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proven high-level decision making and problem-solving skills
Due to the high volume of applications we typically receive, we regret that we are not able to personally respond to all applications. However, if you are invited to take the next step in the process, you will typically be contacted within one week of submitting your application.