18210 Beaumont Hwy Houston, TX 77049 CA
Salary + Additional Benefits:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401K - company match
Location: Houston, TX
Type of Position: Direct Hire
- Perform safe work practices as well as safe operation of vehicles, power tools, and equipment.
- Lead and assist in the construction, installation, repair, and maintenance of industrial machinery and mechanical equipment.
- Responsible for performing preventative maintenance program (inspection and examination of machinery and equipment).
- Troubleshoot and problem-solve to maintain power transmission, hydraulic, pneumatic, and automated machinery.
- Perform welding and fabrication of parts.
- Clean and organize maintenance shop and other areas of the plant.
- Check forms of communication daily regarding repairs needed.
- Record and document all servicing.
- Maintain inventory of spare parts necessary to repair machinery.
- Increase knowledge of operating systems.
- Sustain 3.5% or less absenteeism.
- Perform other work-related duties as assigned.
- Industrial Millwright certification
- Must possess mechanical abilities and welding experience
- Able to work unsupervised
- Able to follow instructions and prioritize tasks
- Able to endure physical labor
- Able to perform shift work and on-call hours
- Able to identify opportunities for improvement
- Forklift, aerial lift certificate, and WHMIS training to be provided
- Must have excellent communication, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills
- Must work well in a team-oriented environment
- Must follow the Company Core Values: Respect for All, Own It, and Results Focused
Due to the high volume of applications we typically receive, we regret that we are not able to personally respond to all applications. However, if you are invited to take the next step in the process, you will typically be contacted within one week of submitting your application.