10550 Richmond Avenue , Suite 310 Houston, TX 77042 US
A nationally recognized litigation company is looking for a highly proactive Marketing Manager to lead campaign strategy and execution with a team of marketing professionals to achieve success metrics for the business. The ideal candidate is an excellent communicator with in-depth knowledge of digital marketing techniques and best practices. Reporting directly to the Chief Marketing Officer, the new team member will drive lead generation success by developing effective campaign strategies and building the company brand awareness while maintaining long-term, profitable customer relationships.
Salary + Additional Benefits:
- Variable compensation based on performance
- Healthcare Insurance
- 70/30 split on the medical Core plan
- Basic life/AD&D Benefit Amount – 2x your salary (max benefit of $300k)
- Paid Short Term Disability (60% of monthly earnings)
- Paid Long Term Disability (60% of monthly earnings)
- Paid Time off
- Flexible Schedule (Work from Home)
- Employee Development Plans
Location: Houston, TX
Type of Position: Direct Hire
- Conceive, develop, and execute lead generation programs and marketing communications to achieve targeted demand generation goals.
- Own campaign results and implement innovative marketing best practices.
- Ensure tracking and Return on Marketing Investment (ROMI) reporting of all campaign activities.
- Develop and execute campaigns across all paid social, influencer marketing, and biddable media channels.
- Manage, write, and edit marketing content.
- Ensure proper application of the corporate brand.
- Develop vertical and regional field events and industry conferences to generate leads.
- Work closely with sales team to execute account-based campaigns in addition to broader awareness and lead generation campaigns.
- Perform budgeting and cost control activities on campaigns.
- Execute and administer marketing campaigns within the company’s email automation and CRM applications.
- Manage outside vendors as needed.
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience
- 5+ years of experience in marketing campaigns management and demand/lead generation programs covering ToFu, MoFu, and BoFu
- Experience with B2B SaaS companies
- Strong digital marketing skills
- Strong experience with SFDC and marketing automation tools
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Highly creative and goal-oriented approach
- Strong project management skills with the ability to multitask, take initiative, and adapt to unforeseen circumstances
- Decision-making based on established marketing metrics and best practices
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office applications