10651 Harwin Drive Suite 705 Houston, TX 77036 US
Salary + Additional Benefits:
- $20-30/hr (DOE)
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
Location: Houston, TX 77036
Type of Position: Temp-to-Hire
- Repair, install, and inspect electronics or electronic systems as directed through verbal or written directions, diagrams, drawings, or specifications.
- Maintain and make necessary operating adjustments to the organization’s electronic systems.
- Determine material or replacement needs and a logical method for repair; take appropriate action to meet those needs and make repairs.
- Manage and install cables and wiring, splicing as needed.
- Create or adapt parts as needed to make repairs and improve the performance of various electronics.
- Perform safety checks to ensure design plans are feasible in various conditions.
- Report potentially dangerous electrical equipment to supervisor and take steps to resolve the issue.
- Instruct employees regarding safe working procedures and requirements when working with electronic equipment and components.
- Develop and maintain records related to electronic and electrical equipment.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Due to the high volume of applications we typically receive, we regret that we are not able to personally respond to all applications. However, if you are invited to take the next step in the process, you will typically be contacted within one week of submitting your application.