3730 S. Main Street Pearland, TX 77581 US
Salary + Additional Benefits:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
Location: Pearland, TX 77581
Type of Position: Temp-to-Hire
- Set up and operate lathe to perform machining operations: turning, boring, threading, and facing.
- Manage on metal workpieces: castings, forgings and bar stock according to specifications.
- Read blue prints, job orders, tooling instructions, and charts.
- Responsible for operation of machine.
- Monitor and maintain equipment and machinery.
- Perform routine inspections of equipment and machines.
- Manual machines used/will need experience on: Manual VTL Bullard Lathe; Manual Turret Lathe/Engine Lathes
- High school diploma or equivalent qualification required
- 1-3 years of experience working with machines
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment is a plus
- Manual dexterity required for operating machinery
- Capable of interpreting blue prints
- Able to do basic mill set ups
- Great attention to detail with a goal-driven attitude
- Strong comprehension and analytical abilities
- Good computer and mathematical skills
- Heavy lifting may be required, up to 50 pounds
- Position may involve long periods of standing, squatting, bending, twisting, and reaching
Due to the high volume of applications we typically receive, we regret that we are not able to personally respond to all applications. However, if you are invited to take the next step in the process, you will typically be contacted within one week of submitting your application.