8031 Breen Road Houston, TX 77064 US
Salary + Additional Benefits:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401K - company match
Location: Houston, TX 77064
Type of Position: Direct Hire
- Operate machining tools such as Manual lathes and milling machines to produce parts.
- Review electronic or written blueprints or specifications for a job.
- Take measurements and mark material for cutting or shaping.
- Plan the sequence of necessary actions for the completion of a job.
- Shape steel, aluminum, titanium, plastic, silicon, and other material.
- Monitor output to ensure consistency with specifications, documenting, and discarding defects.
- Perform routine machine maintenance and repair minor damages.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in manufacturing setting
- CNC Programming experience is a plus
- Professional certifications are a plus
- Excellent math skills, verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail
- Sound working knowledge of engineering drawings, manufacturing methods, and tooling
- Ability to multitask and use judgement to problem-solve
- Safety-oriented and able to maintain awareness of surroundings in a manufacturing environment
- Ability to adapt to changing product requirements and conditions in the facility
- Ability to communicate effectively with varying levels of Operations Management
- Effective time management skills
- Positive, proactive attitude and work approach
- Must pass pre-employment drug and background screen
Due to the high volume of applications we typically receive, we regret that we are not able to personally respond to all applications. However, if you are invited to take the next step in the process, you will typically be contacted within one week of submitting your application.