11122 W. Little York Houston, TX 77041 US
Salary + Additional Benefits:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
Location: Houston, TX 77041
Shift/Hours: M-F, 5 AM-1:30 PM (occasional overtime and flexibility with schedule may be needed to work outside normal schedule)
- Install and repair facility equipment, testing, and other production machinery.
- Troubleshoot facility and production issues due to maintenance or repair required.
- Adhere to the Preventative Maintenance program.
- Coordinate maintenance activities with operations to maximize productivity and minimize downtime of critical equipment.
- Ensure maintenance is performed safely, effectively, and expeditiously.
- Perform weekly, monthly, and annual preventative maintenance tasks on various equipment throughout the production areas of the plant.
- Maintain accurate records of maintenance work performed.
- Maintain accurate inventory records; provide regular status reports to Director of Operations.
- Conduct general cleanup to maintain the work area in an orderly condition.
- Coordinate the maintenance of the building/facility, including building repairs.
- Interact in a professional manner with employees, vendors, suppliers, and contractors.
- Enforce the Lock Out Tag Out program and provide training when needed.
- Provide technical support to continuously improve process.
- Follow the ISO 9001 Maintenance compliance procedures and documentation.
- Interface closely with other departments to ensure projects involving facility maintenance are defined accurately and executed effectively.
- Assist with facilities and janitorial activities.
- Participate in Lean events with active involvement in CI initiatives.
- Report unsafe acts or conditions to supervision immediately as noticed.
- Responsible for the repair and maintenance of all facility and production machinery and equipment.
- Properly follow company and OSHA safety procedures required, including steeled toed shoes, safety glasses, and other Personal Protective Equipment that is required in certain areas of the facility.
- Maintain high ethical standards.
- At least 5 years of experience in industrial/manufacturing (CNC) machinery maintenance and repair
- Experience repairing CNC Lathes, Manual Lathes, Mills, and testing and welding equipment
- Experience in machine preventative and predictive maintenance
- Experience with electrical and pneumatic equipment
- Experience with hydraulic equipment preferred
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing, ISO 9001 preferred
- Ability to have a flexible schedule and work varying hours, including outside of production activities
- Must be able to work outdoors occasionally all year round
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English
- Understand and follow verbal and written instruction
- Must have a professional and positive attitude as well as a passion for continuous improvement
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Good planning and priority setting skills
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written
- Strong organizational and documentation skills
- Open to change and new information
- Show respect, understanding, and concern for others
- Must reside in Houston TX or surrounding areas
- Individual contributor with limited or no supervision
- Regular attendance and punctuality are expected upon accepting this position
- Climate controlled warehouse, standing workstation, strenuous work often required
Due to the high volume of applications we typically receive, we regret that we are not able to personally respond to all applications. However, if you are invited to take the next step in the process, you will typically be contacted within one week of submitting your application.