2330 Holmes Rd Houston, TX 77051 US
Salary + Additional Benefits:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
Location: Houston, TX 77051
Type of Position: Temp-to-Hire
Schedule: 7am – 5pm (some Saturdays)
- Test mechanical products and equipment after repair or assembly to ensure proper performance and compliance with manufacturers' specifications.
- Repair and replace damaged or worn parts.
- Operate and inspect machines or heavy equipment in order to diagnose defects.
- Diagnose faults or malfunctions to determine required repairs.
- Dismantle and reassemble heavy equipment using hoists and hand tools.
- Clean, lubricate, and perform other routine maintenance work on equipment and vehicles.
- Examine parts for damage or excessive wear, using micrometers and gauges.
- Schedule maintenance for industrial machines and equipment and keep equipment service records.
- Read and understand operating manuals, blueprints, and technical drawings.
- Overhaul and test machines or equipment to ensure operating efficiency.
- Adjust, maintain, and repair or replace subassemblies, such as transmissions and crawler heads, using hand tools, jacks, and cranes.
- Adjust and maintain industrial machinery, using control and regulating devices.
- Observe all safety precautions and wear appropriate PPE at all times.
- Cross-train on alternate assignments and perform duties in other work areas as needed.
- Maintain housekeeping in assigned work area.
- Perform any other duties as requested by respective supervisor and/or manager.
- 1-3 years of experience
- Ability to work flexible and/or extended hours and weekends (normal schedule: 45 hours)
- Ability to pass a background check and drug screen
- Stable work history
- Reliable transportation
- Committed to working safely at all times, including a commitment to the policies and procedures of the operation
- Positive attitude; a good team player
- Knowledge of Diesel Engine and Hydraulic System diagnostics and preventive maintenance
Due to the high volume of applications we typically receive, we regret that we are not able to personally respond to all applications. However, if you are invited to take the next step in the process, you will typically be contacted within one week of submitting your application.