401 West Channel Road Benicia, CA 94510 US
Salary + Additional Benefits:
- 100% Company Paid Medical Premiums
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401K with company match
- Generous company funded Profit Sharing Plan
- Tool Reimbursement Program
- Boot Allowance
- Company paid LTD and AD&D
- Paid time off (PTO) & company paid holidays
- Short-term disability options
- Company provided uniforms
Location: Benicia, CA 94510
Type of Position: Direct Hire
- Review sample drawings, blueprints, and instructions to understand requirements of complete projects.
- Operate manual lathe – to turn blanks into finished flanges, perform weld preps, and reface after weld procedures.
- Select feeds and speeds as appropriate for structural steel, chromoly, brass/bronze, plastic, and aluminum materials.
- Monitor machines to adjust feed, maintain temperature, and identify potential issues.
- Maintain and foster Company Safe Workplace Practices.
- A minimum of three (3) years of recent experience
- High school diploma or GED required; a vocational/technical degree highly desired
- CNC programming and G Code knowledge is a plus
- Operate and maintain wide variety of tools and equipment: Manual lathe, 3 and 4 jaw chuck, Steady rest and tail stock, Radial drill, Knee mill, Bandsaw
- Knowledge of basic level mathematics and English comprehension
- Must be able to read calipers, micrometers, and other measuring instruments
- Pass pre-employment physical and drug screen
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving history
Due to the high volume of applications we typically receive, we regret that we are not able to personally respond to all applications. However, if you are invited to take the next step in the process, you will typically be contacted within one week of submitting your application.