2000 St James Place Houston, TX 77027
Schedule: 6 am to 2:30 pm and 2:30 pm to 11 pm shifts available; Monday through Friday. Must be available to work OT and/or weekends.
- Operate various machines and equipment in a production environment, setting machinery or equipment to required settings.
- Operate machine equipment safely and in accordance to technical work instructions and quality management system.
- Report improper machine function and or parts not being held to proper dimensions.
- Make adjustments to machines or equipment as required to maintain correct dimensions and/or tolerances, sequence of operation and set up requirements.
- Use overhead hoists or cranes and drive forklifts after training.
- Read blueprints, sketches, drawings, etc. after training and perform work-in-process procedures.
- Maintain neat housekeeping.
- Work assignments carried out to the highest quality level.
- Know and understand Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality Systems Manual, Operating and Technical Procedures and Workplace Instructions.
- Must understand and comply with all safety rules and company policies.
- Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
- Pre-employment physical is required.
- Experience operating, drill presses, CNCs ,and manual machines a plus.
- Availability to work 2nd shift hours of 2:30 pm to 11 pm, Monday through Friday and scheduled weekends depending on workload.
- Lifting 50 pounds maximum with frequent lifting and / or carrying of objects weighing up to 25 pounds.
**Due to the high volume of applications we typically receive, we regret that we are not able to personally respond to all applications. However, if you are invited to take the next step in the process, you will typically be contacted within a few weeks of submitting your application.***